I AM BACK!!! So as I'm sure you are all aware, Bradlie Kristine was born on December 11, 2012, and is seriously the love of my life! I will have tons of posts with billions of pictures of her in the near future, but I need to extract all of our pics from the various phones and cameras that they are currently living on so that I can try to narrow down the ones to post! Stay tuned...
But in the meantime, I just have to share her nursery which I am just thrilled to pieces with! [Editor's note: I realize that I am not suppose to end a sentence with a proposition, but I honestly can't think of another way to write that sentence so I'm leaving it!] We finished it just in the nick-of-time, literally...that night I went into labor! I think she was just waiting until her room was ready before making her big debut...she is a smart little thing!
But in the meantime, I just have to share her nursery which I am just thrilled to pieces with! [Editor's note: I realize that I am not suppose to end a sentence with a proposition, but I honestly can't think of another way to write that sentence so I'm leaving it!] We finished it just in the nick-of-time, literally...that night I went into labor! I think she was just waiting until her room was ready before making her big debut...she is a smart little thing!
Walking you around her room...
Now for the details!! My wonderful and very talented step-mom made her adorable giraffe bedding, mobile, pillows and curtain ties. It all turned out so cute...I can't thank her enough!!! I also got super crafty (surprised myself, really - I had no idea I had it in me!), and made the flower "B" for her name and the giraffe mirror above her dresser. Boon even tested his crafting-skills and spray painted her clock! It was a group effort, but I love the way it turned out. It is so fun when you have an idea in your head and it comes to life even better than you could have imagined!!
Love, love, LOVE the room! Everyone did a great job! Can't wait to meet the lil one :)
ReplyDelete