One year ago today we were blessed with the most precious gift from God - my nephew, Jaxson George Schamber! He was born to my sister, Holly, and brother-in-law, Tony, at 8:04 a.m. weighing a whopping 4 lbs. 15 oz. and was 17 1/2" long. I remember that day like it was yesterday - when I saw the first picture of him I felt so much instant love and joy that I think my heart actually stopped for a few seconds and then I started bawling like a baby...no pun intended!
![]() |
| 1st picture sent of Jaxson with his proud daddy! |
![]() |
| 2nd picture sent! |
![]() |
| 3rd picture sent of Jaxson with his proud mommy! |
![]() |
| 4th picture sent! |
![]() |
| 5th picture sent! |
Watching him grow over the past year has been amazing. I never knew I could love somebody so much and for that love to just keep growing with every day. He is such a handsome little boy with a giant personality and I can't thank God enough for giving him to our family.
![]() |
| Birthday Boy - 1 Year Old TODAY!!! |
For both his birthday and Holly's birthday (which was February 9th), my family and I put together a scrap book of memories of his first year of life. Considering none of us are super crafty, the book turned out pretty dang cute and so I wanted to share it with you. Thank you to Kelsie, Mom and Cheryl for all of the help!
| Cover Page |
| We're Having a Baby! |
| At the Hospital |
| Newborn |
| Meeting My Family! |
| Baptism & Easter |
| Spring |
| My First Travels |
| Summer |
| 6 Month Pictures |
| My Favorite Ball! |
| Fall |
| Halloween! |
| My Year of Firsts |
| Basketball |
| 9 Month Pictures |
| Christmas! |
| 2012 |
![]() |
| My 1st Birthday Party! |
| 1 Year Pictures! |
Happy Birthday, Jaxson!! We love you dearly!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment