Friday, October 26, 2012

Dallas Baby Shower Extravaganza!!

My wonderful Dallas friends threw me my first baby shower last Saturday and it was so much fun!!  It was so good to see everybody and catch up...I miss them all so much.  I just want to say thank you to all of the ladies that came to dote on this precious little gem I'm growing right now!!  I appreciate you all so much and it was so thoughtful of you to throw me a shower.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Here are a few pictures from the shower...

Me pre-shower!  I am 31 weeks prego here!
My wonderful friends!! (Sorry the pic is so blurry - apparently the waiter is not a good photographer!)

Amy, Bonnie and Jen
Michelle (PS - why are you way over there?!), Laura, Jackie and Me
Yum yum!!
One of the adorable outfits I received!  Soooo-ooo cute!!!
Our basket of goodies!!
Thank you all again and thank you for the wonderful gifts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment