How far along: 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 9-ish pounds
Have we told family or friends: Yes!
Maternity clothes: Pretty much all I can wear now...I need more! The bellyband still works though so that helps expand (literally!) the wardrobe a little.
Have I started to show yet: Yep - see above!
Stretch marks: Negative
Sleep: Not sleeping so well lately. Can't get comfortable and my sinuses are driving me insane which forces me to sleep more upright which just kills my hips.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat again!! Went to the doctor on June 29th and everything was perfect!
Miss anything: Oranges...they didn't have any at work this week. :(
Movement: Every now and then I swear I feel something...it's like little ripples. I love it, but it happens so fast and unexpected that I can't focus on it so I'm not sure if I'm really feeling the baby or not. Hopefully I will know for sure soon!
Food cravings: Still oranges.
Anything making me queasy or sick: Same ol' things...plus the smell of beef now. Ugh!
Gender prediction: Still not saying. We are about even on the guesses from others though.
Labor Signs: Negative.
Symptoms: You name it and I'm experiencing it! My most obvious symptom, of course, is the baby bump.
Belly button in or out: In! (Barely...I'm a bit scared!)
Belly button ring in or out: In! (Again, barely...I'm going to have to take it out soon. That will be a sad day.)
Wedding rings on or off: On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy...all of the time!
Most surprised about: How much I'm showing!
Looking forward to: Going to North Dakota next week to see the family!

No comments:
Post a Comment